Cannonball Century Ride
- Check-in opens at 7:00 AM and closes by 9:30 AM.
- Century: start by 7:30 AM
- Metric Century: start by 8:30 AM
- Half-Metric: start by 9:30 AM
- Please Note that the last rest stop closes at 3:30pm and we all pack things up by 4pm
Curtis Park Parking
Main parking lot near pavilion #7 with overflow allowed on the fields if grounds are not wet. If grounds are wet, proceed to overflow parking on the lake 2.8 miles or 3 right-turns from the main exit and just off of Stony Hill Rd. From there, follow the trail over the dam to the pavilion.
- Use of an approved helmet is required anytime on the bike.
- Headphones are prohibited while riding.
- Riders taking unscheduled side trips will not be supported by event staff.
Curtis Park Activities
- Lake side fishing
- Field activities
- Tennis courts
- Sand volleyball
- Skateboard park
- Disk golf course
- Horseshoe pits
- Multiple pavilions & picnic tables
- Walking/jogging trails
- Restroom facilities
- Gauntlet Golf Club